$450 Powder SPM (includes touch up visit in 4-6 weeks)
$600 Combination Eyebrows SPM (Hairstrokes + Powder) (includes touch up visit in 4-6 weeks)
+$150 Cover-up of old Eyebrows Tattoo (blue, green, purple, pink, red, orange,yellow colors)
$70 Henna Brow Tint
12-18 MONTH COLOUR BOOST $300, 18-24 MONTH COLOUR BOOST $400
Existing customers only. If you are out of the 24 month period the prices will return to full price.
Our service includes:
2. Personal design. When i do the sketch I use the visage rules and work with your unique facial features.
3. Individual color matching
4. During the treatment I using sterile and hygienic consumables. Anesthetic if needed.
5. After care kit.
6. Full support during the healing process
7. The price included 2 appointments. In case if after two treatments we still didn’t achieve wanted result- complimentary 3rd touch-up.
8. Free or half price maintenance during 6 months after your appointment when you’re coming for another treatment
Eyebrows are the most defining feature of the face. They frame your face, emphasize your eyes, and accentuate your expression. Brows are pivotal in giving symmetry to the face. With Micropigmentation you can toss those brow pencils and powders. If your brows are too light in color, if you have a gap in your brows due to a scar or even if your brows are non existent with the help of Cosmetic Tattoo you won’t have to worry about smudging brows or reapplying throughout your day.
Powder Effect – is a new “pixel technique” recommended for people with oily skin and those who try to achieve fashionable powder eyebrow makeup effect. The powder method involves the application of thousands of tiny little dots of pigments, inserted into the skin, gradually building up a color and a defined shape. This treatment is performed with #1 permanent makeup machine and a special needle that only touches the top layer of the skin. The result last from 1-3 years.
Brow treatments are perfect for the following:
* Hair loss and lack of definition
* Thin brows caused by years of over plucking
* Chemotherapy or Alopecia
* Lengthening your shorter existing eyebrows
* Thickening thin brows
* Correcting asymmetry
* Active lifestyles
* Perfect for oily skin
* Trouble applying conventional makeup