The price depends on the treated area. A small area may take 1-2 hours, full scalp- up to 5-7 hours
- $600- 1 hour session*
- $1000- 1-2 hours session*
- $1400- 2-3 hours session*
- $1800- 3-4 hours session*
- $2200- 4-5 hours session*
- $2600- 5-6 hours session*
*(includes 2 free touch-ups visit in 4-8 weeks)
A non refundable $200 deposit is required on all treatments to guarantee & secure the service at the time of booking.
Eftpos, Bank Transfer, Cash, CREDIT CARD- fee 4%
Payment plans are available, please make a $200 deposit to confirm your spot, then 4 weekly payments
The treatment must be paid off in full at the day of procedure.
Please pay your treatment fee into the following bank account:
WPM by Dasha
*Please use your name and the date of the treatment as the reference.
For the treatment, we use professional SMP pigments. SMP lasts up to 1-3 years.
No, the result can’t be permanent. Permanent tattoo ink changes the colour over time. That ink isn’t suited for the scalp as it spreads out and turns to a blue/red/purple shade.
2) Moisturise, Moisturise, Moisturise. You don’t need to use any particular moisturiser, just any cream for the face
3) Do not use coconut oil
4) Avoid vitamin C at least 2 days before the treatment (it will help reduce swelling, bleeding)
5) Do not drink coffee, tea (black/green), alcohol on the day of treatment (they are working as a blood thinner)
6) Bring a cap to wear it after the treatment
7) Pain Relief: paracetamol and/or ibuprofen, taken around twenty minutes to half an hour pre-treatment session.
SMP for FUT/FUE scar camouflage
SMP is a technique which can camouflage the scar you’ve received from an injury, surgery, or other.
I do that type of treatment in the following steps:
1. There are 2-3 sessions of skin camouflage. Usually the scars are white and we need to blend the scars to the colour of the skin. The treatments can be done with 3-4weeks break. The full cost is $350. Each treatment takes 1 hour.
2. There are 1-2 treatments of Scalp Micropigmentation. At this stage we do the illusion of hair follicles using the closet shade of pigment to your hair. The treatments can be done with 3-4 weeks break. The full cost is $400. Each treatment takes 1 hour.
How does the process work?
It usually takes 2 to 3 sessions, each being about 1 to 5 hours long. The time between sessions is scheduled to let the pigmentation heal, this helps us see the progress being made and to better plan for proceeding sessions. In the few months that follow the procedure, the pigmentation will settle, get smaller and look more natural
Aftercare and Maintenance
Keep your head or area treated moisturized, this is to make sure the scalp stays healthy.
Make sure you use sunblock lotion with high UV protection before spending a lengthy time under the sun
Most clients will require a reevaluation and a small reapplication about every 1-3 years.