Would you like to get my advice on how to get rid of it or the opinion about what should you do next?
Note: there is a difference between a bad-performed tattoo and your change of mind. If you’ve got what artist advertised and showed in their portfolio you have chosen that service. However if the result is absolutely different from what you’ve seen in the portfolio, or the colour isn’t brown, you may ask about free correction, tattoo removal or refund.
• if your eyebrow tattoo is freshly done (1-4days):
*wipe them with Hydrogen Peroxide;
* put a thick layer of the petroleum jelly (Vaseline, Lukas` Papaw ointment) each 2-3 hour to keep the brows wet, then clean them with soapy water/Hydrogen Peroxide and put a fresh layer of patrol. Do it for the next 6-7 days.
*spend more time outside: the pigment fades when exposed to the sun (don’t use a sunscreen on the tattoo area);
* swim in the pool every day for the next 2 weeks (chlorine is an aggressive chemical and it will affect your fresh tattoo);
* visit the sauna, or spa with the steam as soon as possible (the more you sweat the more pigment goes away and the more scabs peel naturally)
*exercise a lot. When you exercise and sweat your metabolism boosts and your immune system naturally cleans itself.
• your brows were done 10-30 days ago:
* visit a swimming pool every day; do exercises; don’t avoid direct sun exposure;
* use scrub or deep chemical peel (ask your beauty therapist about it)
• your unwanted tattoo is more than 4weeks old:
I recommend starting with the laser treatment (non-laser technic such as Rejuvi is used for a small area or if there is no results from the laser treatment (see more details here). The Q-switch laser light breaks the ink in your skin and makes the ink to go out through the lymphatic during 1-2 months time. It may take 4-15 treatments to remove all the ink from the skin. The final result depends on the chemical compositions of ink, how deep the ink is in your skin, your skin type, metabolism and immunity system
Please note that the colour of your eyebrows will change after the laser treatment because of the colour inversion. For example, after the first treatment, it may turn from blue to red-brown or from red to grey and then become lighter after the following treatments. The timing between the laser treatments must be 1.5-2 months. More info about Laser Tattoo Removal here: click here
When the Rejuvi (non-laser tattoo removal) is done, a suspension is put into the skin with the needle. It will make the colour pigment to go away from the skin with the scabs. The scabs naturally peel off in 6-12 days. You may need 1-5 treatments and timing between the treatments must be 1.5-2 months.
More info about Rejuvi Tattoo Removal here: click here
P.S. Laser or Rejuvi Tattoo Removal can leave the scars on your skin. It’s important to follow the aftercare and don’t touch the crusts.
If you want to discuss your personal situation, please send me an email with the following information:
2) Tell me how old your permanent makeup is and how many treatments you did.
3) Where possible send a link to your tattoo artist portfolio (it is important as it gives me an idea about the technic used on your skin).
4) If you know, send me info about the ink (brand of pigment) and the tattoo technique (done manually (microblading) or with the machine).
5) Consultation fee is $20 (please attach your payment confirmation in the same email).
Bank details: WPM by Dasha 06-0513-0816777-00 (please use your name as the reference)
#tattooremoval #badperformedpermanentmakeup #badperformedtattoo #WaystoRemoveMicroblading #getitremoved #LASERTATTOOREMOVAL #rejuvi #tattooremovalwellington #wellingtonpermanentmakeup #microblading #howtofademicrobladingathome #howtoremovesemipermanenteyebrowsathome